Thursday 1 October 2015

Lilac Vase






Good morning all I hope you are all well on this Thursday
morning I don't know where this week as gone.
Time is flying by as Christmas is just around the corner.

For today s card I have used another of the older dies from
spellbinders and I am so sorry I cannot remember what it is called.

I started off with a white 73/4"x73/4" white card which I mat and
layered some purple polka dot card.
I the cut out my frame with white card and the purple card.
I added this to the right hand side of my card.
Next I cut a white strip of card which I embossed with a Sue Wilson's
embossing folder.
I then cut a piece of white ribbon which I dabbed with a Lilac
creative expressions cloud blinding ink.
I then added this to my card with double-sided foam tape.
I then Dabbed a piece of ribbon with the ink and I then tied a very large bow
which I added to the side of my card. I then added a gem 
flower to the centre of the bow.

I then cut my vase and flowers out in lilac and white card. 
These are all from Sue Wilson. And then I coloured the flower heads
in in purple spectrum noir pens.
I then added these to the centre of my frame.
I made my sentiment on the PC and It is cut out with the
smallest die in the frame set and while it was still in
the die I inked around the edge with the blending inks.

That's all for today and I thank you so much for taking the time to
stop by and should you leave any comments
I thank you so much and I do really appreciate them.

Many thanks
Debs xx

No comments: