Thursday 15 January 2015

Sassy and Classy




 
 
Good morning all my crafty friends I would just like to welcome
Karen and Elina to the team.
 
Todays card is another fresh looking card as
I'm fed up with the dark and cold days.
 
For todays card I've used:
Whoopsidaisy/Rubyredcrafts Cd Sassy and Classy.
And the border is from Spellbinder's Asian die set.
 
I started with a 8"-8" white card and I covered it with
pink card and the a lovely pretty paper.
 
I printed off my image and matted it on to white.
I the cut a polka dot mat just a little larger than the last one
and I matted this onto white.
I added this one to the centre of my card.
Next I cut a border out of pink and added
 it across the centre.
I then added my topper on the top of this.
 
I cut my sentiment out in white and matted it on
to pink card. This die was free from a craft magazine.
 
I tied a large White organza bow and added it to the side
of my topper I glued a daisy onto the
centre of it.
 
To finish off I added some pretty daisy's to
the top corner.
 
Thank you for taking the time to stop by
and I do really appreciate it.
 
And I love it when you leave me your comments
so that I can visit your blog.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xxx
 
 

No comments: