Wednesday 28 January 2015

A Parchment Book

 
 
 
 
 
Good Morning Friends followers, and any one passing by.
 I hope you are all well this Wednesday
morning.
 
And I would just like to welcome A New follower
Karen Rantin I hope you enjoying being here in
my little space of blogland.
 
What are you all up to today what ever it
is I hope you enjoy it.
 
I got my new car yesterday and it's brilliant
It's so nice to drive it.
It's better than the one I've just got rid of.
Lets keep fingers crossed that this one runs
better than the last one.
I'll post a photo of her tomorrow when I
can get out to take the picci.
 
Now back to today's card I used the Glitter Girls
bookatricks board to make the book.
the printed the design very lightly on to vellum.
So that I could trace it with the
embossing tool.
After I'd embossed it I added some glitter onto
some of the embossing.
 
I then cut out several layers of vellum to
make a large flower When I glued the flower together
I sprayed it with stick and stay glue
so that I could dip it into glitter.
I then left it to dry over night.
I then repeated it again with a smaller flower.
 
I Added the large flower to the left hand side of the book
And the small one on the right just
below the verse that I did.
 
To finish off with I added a piece of organza
ribbon around the spine of the book
and then I tied a bow and I added this t the top
of the spine.
 
That's all for today as I'm going to get
on with some samples to do
and some whoopsidaisy DT work.
 
Thank you for stopping by and If you leave me
any comments I do really appreciate them.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx  
 

No comments: