Monday 19 January 2015

Blowing Bubbles





 
Good morning all my blogland friends and followers
and passes by's.
I hope you are all well on this freezing morning.
I think we've had the coldest night this year
It is so cold but i'll soon warm up when
I get the ironing out that will be a work out Lol.
 
Todays card is a little different for me as I don't do
many green cards but you have to do what
people want but I were really happy with
the way it turned out and my customer were very
happy with it.
 
The image that I have used is from the
Sentimentally Yours New cd from
 
I think that this is one of my favourite ones
it as got some wonderful images on and some
lovely Sentiments on from the wonderful
Katy Mills of the wonderful Glittergirls.
 
I hope you like this one as much as I like it.
It would love to hear your thoughts on it.
 
And I would be so great full if you could
follow me now that
I've just found out how to put the follow me
link on im getting I bit clever now with this blogging Lol.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: