Friday 16 January 2015

Hip Hooray







 
 
Good Morning all my crafty friends hope you
are all well on the Friday.
I.m praying the snow keeps away for the weekend.
 
Anyway todays card is a take on one I did last year
which was in lilac.
But today I've used the
Whoopsidaisy Hip Hooray CD.
 
It's a card in two pieces The first piece
is just a card front and on the back of it
I have put the verse on.
 
I printed off my image and cut it out with a
square scalloped die.
I then cut a frame for my topper with the
Spellbinder's Labels 42.
I added some flowers to the top corner and
a sentiment into the other corner.
 
For the second part of the card I made a 8"-8"
envelope without
a flap.
 as it's not needed.
I covered it with pretty papers and I added
ribbon down the front edges.
I added a few daisy's to top corners.
I tied a large white bow and a small blue one
on top. I then added it to the left side.
I also added a white Daisy to the centre of
the bow.
 
To finish off I added some pretty flower's to
the bottom right side. 
 
Thank you for taking the tie out to
stop by I do really appreciate it.
I would be so great full if you could leave
me your thoughts on this card.
so I can return the favour and visit yours
I love to look at all your blogs.
 
Take care and Many thanks
 
Debs xxx
 

No comments: