Thursday 1 January 2015

Little Miss Daisy






Good Morning and 
Happy New Year to you all.
And I'd like to thank you all for the advice 
Everyone as given me to set up my blog as
I hadn't got s clue how to do it I think I have 
Got all the setting right now.

Now back to today's card I thought a bright
Card to start us off for the new year.
I started off with a A5 card blank then
I cut two mats out of different shades of pink
And the top one is a love!y polka dot card.

Next I cut a border and two corners out of pink 
Card with the lace doily dies.

With the Stately circles die I cut
The largest die out of pink card.
I then cut my image out with a circld die.
The image is from hobby house.
I then glued it onto my pink die cut.
I then added it to the centre of my card.

Next I added some pink paper flowers to
The bottom corner of my card.

I then tied a very large bow out of
Pale pink organza. Which I added to the
Bottom of mg card. I then tied a small
Bow out of a deeper pink satin ribbon which I
Added on to my large bow.

To finish off I added large gem onto
The centre of my bow.

That's all for today it would be lovely if you
Could leave me your thoughts on this card.
So that I can visit your blog if you have one.

Take care and have a very
Happy New Year

Debs xxx


No comments: