Tuesday 1 April 2014

Tall Easel card




Morning my fellow bloggers and friends. Todays card is a tall easel card.

To start with I trimmed 2 pieces of white A4 card to 14.5cm along the long side. So you end up with 2 long 14.5 strips.

Score both pieces at 21cm then crease. Glue one of the flaps to the inside of yhe second piece of card making sure that the flap on the second piece of card is at the bottom so its not stuck down.

Then Decorate as you wish. To give the card some rigidity on yhe inside I used a piece of jade card and then a piece of white card with my sentiment on.

This folds and fits into a C5 Envelope.

I used the Opulant Ovals, fleur de lis Doily for the corners and the Carnation flower die set. For my decoration. Hope you like this one Debs xx

Thank you for taking the time to visit. Debs xx


No comments: