Monday 31 March 2014

Yellow Rose








Good morning friend, bloggers well its soon got around to monday again.

For todays card thought  I would use spring colours as spring is upon us.

I started with a A5 landscape card. I cut a mat  out of Lemon card and then one in white of which I embossed.

I cut a Opulant oval out of lemon card. Then I cut two corners to be glued behind my oval at the top and bottom.

I glued it into the middle of my card. Then i wrapped a piece of yellow ribbon around the bottom.

I then tied a bow an glued it on to my ribbon to the righthand side of my card.

I cut a Happy Birthday with a die out of yellow card and then I glued it in the centre of my oval.

To finish with I added some paper flowers and a butterfy.

I made 2 hatpins and I added some gems. Thats all for today Debs xx

Thank you for taking time out to visit. Debs xx


No comments: