Monday 7 April 2014

In the pink




Morning all hope you are all well this monday morning. Dose'nt Time fly when your having fun. It soon gets around to monday.

Todays card is abit bright for me but I must say its turned out well.
I started with a large square black card which I cut a mat out of bright pink card and then a mat in black on which I embossed it.
I then cut a strip of pink card which I punched with  a Tonic punch. I added it to the side of my card.
I then cut some flowers with the jewel flower die set. And I cut some flourishes wth the same die set in white to act as leafs.
i glurd them all on to my card just onto the border.
I tied a large pink bow out of satin ribbon. I made two hatpin to sdd to my bow.
Hope you like this one. I'll be back yomorrow with another card. Debs xx

Thank you for looking. Debs xx

No comments: