Friday 4 April 2014

mint butterflies

Good morning all friends and my crafty bloggerswell for this friday morning I have a mint green butterflies.
To start with I took a 8-8inc white card which i cut and added a mat in mint card.
I then cut a white mat and I punched along the top and bottom edges with the Tonic Studio Butterfly punch I glued it to the front of my card.
I cut a piece of mint crushed silk ribbon and wrapped it around the middle of my card.
For my centre piece I cut the Tonic butterfly die in mint green card.
I glued it to the centre of my card. And I added my sentiment on the top of this.
I cut several butterflies from tonic dies and I glued them at random  places.
To finish with I added a large bow I tied with crushed silk ribbon. Debs xx

Thank you for looking Debs x

No comments: