Wednesday 1 April 2015

Gold Elements one






Good morning all my friends followers and visitors
I hope you are all well
And you have had a good night with
All this rain and the wind here as been 
Terrible so I've been up hours.

Only trouble with getting up at this time I
Want to go to sleep in the afternoon.

This is a quick post as I'm still having to 
Use my phone as my laptops not
Back from being repaired.

For this card I have used a 8"-8"
White card I the cut a piece of
Teal card a bit smaller than the card.
I then cut a white piece a little smaller.
And then I used the spellbinders
Gold elements one to cut
The corners. I then wrapped a
Piece of teal ribbon around my card
Then I added this to my card.

Next I cut one of Sues border dies
Out of teal card and I then added
This to the centre of my card.

I then cut a flower out of white card
By using the spellbinders
Jeweled flowers dies.
I added this on the centre of 
The border die.

And to finish off with I tied
A bow out of teal ribbon
And white organza ribbon.

I then added them to the bottom corner
Of the card.
And to finish off with I added two
Stick pins that I made and I added
These to my bow.

That's all for today and should you leave
Me any comments then I thank you so much
And i f you have a active blog I
Would like to return the favour and
Visit your blog.
But if you don't have a blog then I 
Thank you so much for taking
The time to visit and comment.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: