Sunday 26 April 2015

Friends



 
 
Morning all hope you are all well on this Sunday
Morning.
Well it looks like the sun as gone home
as it's not here and I think it's cold but it
is only 3.30 am and I've got the heating on.
What are you all up to today I hope something nice.
 
I'm going to the Crematorium this morning this
some flower's for my mum.
And then I'm hoping to get in my craft room
as I've got lots of DT work to get finish as
I fell behind with me not having my laptop but
now my printer as gone funny but I have had
it years so it's telling me to get a new one.
But there's no funds for a printer just yet so
I had to ask my sister to print me some things off.
 
Todays card I did a few weeks ago but I forgot
to post it.
I'm sorry I've forgot the names of these dies and I
don't want to wake all the house lol.
 
But its a 8"-8" white card  which I cut a lemon
mat and I used the trellis die to cut the background.
 
I then stamped the sentiment onto white
card and while it was still in the die I
inked the edges with a lemon inkpad.
I then cut the larger die in the set to mount my
sentiment on.
I then added it to the left side of my card.
 
I then added some paper flowers to the side of my topper.
I added so pearl embellishment to the flower's.
And to finish off with I tied a bow out
of lemon seam binding and I added it
just under the flower's.
 
That's all for today and if you should leave me
any comments then I thank you so much
and if you have a active blog
 I would love to return the favour but if you
don't have a blog
I thank you so much for taking the time to
stop by.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx
 
 

No comments: