Tuesday 28 April 2015

Butterfly dreams




 
Good morning to you all on this Tuesday morning
I hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely
weather we are having.
For todays card I made it a few days ago and
I forgot to post it. And I must say that it is
one of my favourite cards I've made as the
colour is a lovely dreamy mint colour.
I got it from Amazon and it was the cheapest
card ive ever bought. it was only £2.75 for
50 sheets and its 220gsm.
And I ordered some more colours that's my bargain
of the month.
 
The dies I've used at Dies by Sue Wilson and spellbinders.
 
First I cut the top background by using
Caribbean island collection in white and then
I cut a mat out of mint card.
Nest I cut the topper with the Caribbean island
collection St Kitts die I cut this out of white
and a mat out of mint.
I added this to the center of background on which I
added this to the top centre of my card,
 
Then I cut the spellbinders Anne border strip
and I cut it out of white and a mat of mint.
I then cut a mat out of mint satin board.
I left about a 1inch gap below my background.
so I could add my border stip.
 
Then I left another  gap so I could punch
the bottom of my card front.
 
Next I cut a butterfly out of white and mint
which I added to the centre piece.
 
To finish off with I tied a bow out of mint and
white organza ribbon which I added to
the side of my card. and made two hatpins
to go in the bow and I added a gem butterfly
to the centre of my bow I got these gem from
primark it was a bracelet that cost a whopping
£2 and I cut it up and made 12 butterfly's.
 
That's all for now and I will see you tomorrow
should you leave any comments I do appreciate
them and if you have a active blog I would
love to return the favour.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx 
 

No comments: