Monday 6 April 2015

Whoopsidaisy Challenge Throw on the flowers




 
 
Good morning all to my friends followers and visitors.
I hope you are all well on this Monday morning and its time
for a new challenge at Whoopsidaisy.
 
This months Challenge is Throw on the flowers and
you can join in with us at why not pop a long and take a look.
 
I have used
the Whoopsiedaisy Hip Hooray cd for this on you can get it from
 
I started with a 7"-7" cream card that I added a blue mat to it and then
a peach one and then another blue
one that I embossed with the crafters companion knitted embossing folder.
 
I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the top and bottom of this
mat before I stuck it down.
 
I printed off my image and cut it out with a Marianne square die.
I stuck this down in the centre of my card.
Next out of peach card I cut some leafs from the
Sue Wilsons finishing touches die  collection.
I added these to my card and then I added some paper flowers to
the bottom right corner and side.
 
To finish off with I tied a large bow out of cream ribbon I then
added this to the side of my topper. and then I added
a rose to the centre of my bow.
 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like what you see
and if you do please feel free to come back and should you leave
a comment I do really appreciate them.
And if you have a active blog I would like to return the favour
but if you don't then I thank you very much.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx
 
 

No comments: