Saturday 11 April 2015

Final day of Ooh la la samples





 
 
Good morning all  friends followers and visitors
I hope you are all well on this lovely Saturday
morning.
What are you all up to today and enjoy all this
lovely weather. i'm having a lazy day today as
I had a fall yesterday once again. So I'm going
to sit in the garden.
I look as though I've been in the boxing ring
as my nose and forehead are all cut and my
eyes are lovely and black and swollen I look really
funny.
 
Anyway back to todays cards these are the last
samples I did for Ooh la la and the cd's
is by Paul Oakley.
I must say I love this cd as theres some thing for everyone.
 
I would just like to thank you all for your
kind comments and im sorry ive not been doing must
commenting back as my laptop as gone for
repair and i'm having to use my phone but
it keeps wearing my battery down but once
I get the laptop back I will be back commenting.
 
Many thanks for all your support
 
Debs xx 

No comments: