Thursday 23 April 2015

Just Because




 
 
Morning all I hope you are all will this morning
And it's 4 am and it looks as though it's
going to be another beautiful day.
What are you all up to today? I'm going
to do my upstairs and then if the sun is out
I may sit in the garden and do some colouring in.
 
Today's card I have used a 8" white card
and the sentiment is for the little book of
poems from Hunkydory.
And the background paper is from card craft.
And I have used the Heartfelt creation
Aster die which is my favourite one at the minute.
And I have used pearlescent velum which it
adds a bit of a shine.
I hope you like what you see.
And that's all for today and should you leave
me any comments then I thank you so much
if you have a active blog I would love to return
the favour and visit you.
But if you don't then I thank you so much
for taking the time to stop by and comment.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xx 

No comments: