Tuesday 21 April 2015

For the love of Daisys






Good morning all friend's, followers and visitors.
Today I have two post for you I have this one and my DT
challenge card for Creative craft cottage which
is something yummy.
well it Tuesday at 3am and I'm now up and
about I just wish I could get a good nights sleep.
But at least I can watch what I want on the TV Lol.

I hope you are all well and enjoying the
lovely weather we are having.

For this card I started with a 7"-7" white card
and then I cut a mat out of black card and
then a smaller one out lilac card.

Next I cut the spellbinder's imperial frame die
out of black card.
I then added this to the centre of my card.
I then added my topper into the centre of my frame.

I then tied a large bow out of lilac organza
ribbon which I added it to the side of my topper.
I then made two hatpins which I added to
the centre of my bow.

Out of lilac, Black and lilac satin board I
cut several different size's of the
Heartfelt creation Aster die set.

I then made my flowers up and I arranged them
around the bottom corner of my card.

To finish off with I added some gem to the
centre of each flower and one into the corner's
of my card.

That's all for today and I hope you have enjoyed
your visit. Should you leave my any comments
I thank you so much. And if you have a active
blog I would love to return the favour.

I would like to thank you all for following
My blog and it looks like I may get to
50 by the time it gets to July.

Many Thanks

Debs xx

No comments: