Sunday 8 March 2015

50th Birthday




 
Good Morning all I hope you are all well
but if not I send you some crafty Hugs.
I hope you are all having a nice weekend.
 
For todays card I've used a topper from
The Hunkydory's Little book of poems I
really love this book as there's something for
every occasion and the poems are beautiful.
 
I covered a 7"-7" white card with a lilac
shimmer card and then lilac checked card.
Before I stuck them down I wrapped a piece of
Dusky lilac ribbon around the centre.
 
I then cut a strip of cream and lilac paper and
I then matted it on to lilac shimmer card.
and I added it down the left side of the card front.
 
I matted my topper on to shimmer card.
Added this to the centre of the front.
 
I then tied a large bow out of dusky lilac
ribbon it looks a nicer colour in real.
 
To finish off with I added some cream and lilac
paper flowers to the bottom corner.
 
That's all for today and should you leave me
any comments then I thank you so much.
If you have a active blog them I would love
to return the favour.
But if you don't then I thank you so much
for taking the time to leave me your comments
and I do really appreciate them.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xx

No comments: