Tuesday 21 April 2015

Creative craft cottage Challenge # 38 something Yummy to eat






 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well today
and if not big hugs to you.
Today is the first day of Challenge #38and the
sponsor is


 
To start this card I covered a 8"-8" white card with a backing paper covered with biscuits and before I stuck it down
I wrapped a piece of lace around the centre.
 
I stamped my cookie jar on the a patterned paper
so it would look like a ceramic jar
I added my cookies in the jar and I then added this to
the centre of my card.
 
Next I added a topper with a biscuit on to the top
corner and a tea pot one to the bottom.
 
im sorry for it not being a very good post but
I am having to use my phone as my laptop
is in for repair.
 
Why not pop along to the
join in with us everyone is welcome.
 
That's all for today and should you leave
me any comments I thank you so much and if
you have a active blog I would love to return
the favour. But if you don't have a blog I thank
you for taking the time to stop by.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xxx 

No comments: