Friday 3 April 2015

Just For You






Good morning all my friends followers and visitors.
I hope you are all well on this good Friday
Are you all ready for Easter holidays.

Its 4am and it looks as though its going to be a lovely day
I hope.

Today's card I have used a Marianne die
For the centre piece and the spellbinders aster die
For the flowers.

I started with a 8"-8" white card and I cut a
Mat out of deep pink satin board and then
A smaller mat in white card.
I embossed the white mat with sue Wilsons 
Knotted trellis embossing folder.

Next I cut my Marianne die out of pink and
White card.
I added this to the centre of my card.
I then added a sentiment onto the centre.

Next I cut several different sizes of flower die.
I added two of the larger flowers to the 
Bottom and two smaller ones to the top corner.
I then added some foliage to the flowers.

That's all for today and I hope you all have
A wonderful Easter.

If you should leave me any comments I thank
You so much and if you have a active blog I will do my best to return the favour but at the moment
I am having to use my phone to blog with
As my laptop as gone for repair.
But if you don't have a blog then I thank you
So much for taking the time to visit.

Many Thanks
And Happy Easter

Debs xxx
Í

No comments: