Wednesday 15 April 2015

Memories




 
Good morning all my friend's, follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well.
I've just noticed I have nearly got my 50th follower
I said I would love to get 50 July and it looks
that I may get there.
 
Any way how are you all doing i'm hoping we
have a lovely sunny day as its washing day and
I love it when my washings been on the line.
 
Back to todays card I have used the Ooh la la
Yesterday's Memories cd.
 
I started with a 8"-8" white card and I covered it with a
backing paper from the cd and then I cut a smaller one
from the cd and before I stuck my mats
down I wrapped a piece of black ribbon around
the centre then I added this to my card.
 
Next I printed off my image from the cd and
cut it out with smallest die from the Spellbinders
Grand circles dies.
I the cut the larger die of paper from the cd.
I then added this to the centre of my card with
double sided foam tape.
 
I then tied a large bow out of Aqua and peach
organza ribbon. which I then added it to
the side of my topper.
and to finish off I added some flowers to the bottom
corner and on to the bow.
And then I added some pearls to the top edge.
 
That's all for today and should you leave any
comments I thanks you so much and if you have
a active blog I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't then I really thank you for
taking the time to stop by and comment.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xxx
 

No comments: