Tuesday 31 March 2015

Flutterby






Good morning all friends followers and visitors.
I hope you are all well on this cold Monday
Morning.
Well what's gone wrong with the weather yesterday
It was forcast that we were going to have a heatwave
Starting today well its freezing here.
Have you all had a good weekend.

For today's card I started with a 7"-7" white card
I then cut another white mat and then a pink one
I then cut a smaller white mat which I cut the 
Corners with a Marianne corner die.
Before I stuck this down I wrapped a piece of
Pink and white organza ribbon around the centre.

I then added this to the front of my card.
I then cut the floral rectangle die which I cut
In half and then I matched it up to make a square.
Next I added this to the centre of my card.
I next cut the floral ovals die I cut the two largest
Dies in the set. I added these on to the square die cut.

Next with some checked card I cut a large butterfly
Which I added to the centre of my die cuts.
I then added three paper flowers to the bottom
Of my topper.

And to finish of with I tied a large bow out
Out pink and white organza ribbon.
I added this to the side of my topper. And then
I added a large gem on to the centre of my bow.

That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by.
And should you leave me a comment and you have
A active blog I would love to return the favour and
Visit your blog. But if you don't have a blog then I
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.

Many thanks

Debs xxx

No comments: