Saturday 23 September 2017

Peach florals







Good morning all hope you are all well this morning 
What are we all up to this weekend.
I’m going to try and do some sample.

Today’s card is made it’s a hunydory set called rose gold 
Which I really love.

First of all I cut a mat it f the backingcard from the kit.
I then added a strip of gold card down the right hand side.
I then added my topper to the centre  of the card using
Foam pads.

I then added a sentiment  topper to the top corner.
And then to finish off with I made three peach flowers
From foamarin I just love this stuff after you heat the foam
It feels  realistic.

Try and make a few flowers each day and put them in a box
So I have them ready for my next project.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 

Hugs Debs xx


No comments: