Friday 8 September 2017

A touch of blue






Good morning all how are we all doing this morning.

Today's card is another one using a stamp.
I started with a oversized card 
I cut out a blue mat on which I added a lace mat which
I cut out on the Scanncut in cream card.
Before adding it to my card I wrapped a piece of blue
Satin ribbon around the side.

Next I stamped my image and I coloured her in.
I then mounted it onto blue piece of card using foam pads
I added it to the side of the lace mat.

I then tied a large bow which I added to the ribbon.
I then made my flowers out of foamarin which I added the cream 
onto the bow with some pearls.
Then I added the blue ones to the side of the topper.

That's all for today and I thank you so much for stopping by and
Leaving your lovely comments I do really appreciate them.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: