Tuesday 26 September 2017

Fairly wingsa







Morning all hope you are all well and have a good day today
I’m hoping to have a bettter one today as it was my Dads birthday
Yesterday so kit was a sad day with Him not being.
So I tried to focus on my crafting all day and this is one of the
Cards I made.

Started by making my base card from spellbinder decorative circle dies.
And I cut each die out of shades of lilac.
I added them to my card with foam pads.
I then cut out my image with the smallest die in the set.
But. While it was in The die inked around the edges.
I then added it to my card.

Next I added some flowers down the right hand side.
I then tied a messy bow out of lilac ribbon and I added with to 
The left hand side of the topper.
To finish with I added two beaded pupils to the .bow.


That’s all for today and I thank you for stopping by 

Hugs Debs xxxx


1 comment: