Friday 29 September 2017

Happy Birthday Sweeta Dixie



 


Hi all how we all doing this Friday morning.

Today’s card is a bit different for me as I’ve been playing 
With inks to make my background I was really pleased 
With the way it turned out.
So I started with a 7”- 10” white card 
Which I mat and layered it with the background I’d
Just made,

I cut my frame out of white card and the sweet Dixie die.
I added this to the centre of the card.
I then cut out my sentiment and I added it to the centre of the frame 

I then stamped my flowers on the the green card with gold ink.
A I cut them out with the matching dies,
I added these to the side of my topper.

I then cut some white foliage with Sue Wilson dies
And I tuck them under the flowers.
To finish with I added some pearls to the corners.


Hugs Debs xxx

1 comment:

Liam S said...

This is a great post thanks for sharing it