Wednesday 27 September 2017

Butterfly






Morning all hope you are all well this morning 
I must apologise for  the colour of these pictures 
I tried everything to get a good picture but just wouldn’t play.

For today’s card I have used some of my Tonic dies.
I started  with a 7”-10” white card.
I then added a strip of teal card across the bottom 
I then  cut a border out of white card and I added it to the 
Teal strip.
Next with the circles dies I cut them out in teal and white card
I mounted them on top of each other using foam pads.
I added this to the right of my card.

Next I cut out the butterfly trail out of teal card
And I added it to the side of my topper.
I then cut out the butterfly out of white card and I then added 
Then on to the teal butterflies.

To finish off with I tied a messy bow out of teal ribbon 
And I added it to the top corner.

That’s all for today 

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: