Friday 8 April 2016

Triceratops Balloons






Good morning all how are we all doing today.
 I'm going to colour my hair and have my nails done today
see if it makes me feel any better.

For the day's card I have used the Spellbinders Grand Ovals  dies
And my image is from
Imagine that digi stamps. You can get the from Here

I started by printing off my topper and the backing paper's.
I then mat and layered my card with all the backing paper's.
And then I cut a strip to go down the side.

Next I cut out my topper with a oval die and the I cut a frame
with the decorative oval die in lemon card.
I then added gems to the corners.
I cut out a sentiment and a flourish with Dixie Dies.

And to finish off with I tied a large bow out of white ribbon.
I added it to the side of my topper. I then added a gem to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today

Hugs Debs xx 

No comments: