Sunday 3 April 2016

Lilac Rose




Good morning Friend's, Follower's and Visitor's I hope you
are all well and thank you for stopping by.

For today's card I thought I would use my favourite colour.
This topper and the card are front my stash that I have had
for years and I cant even remember what kit was and who it was by.

I started with a 8"x 8" white card which I mat and layered twice
with papers from my stash.
I then cut the Sweet Dixie Decorative Circle Frame die out of
cream card stock. I added it to the centre of my card.
I then added my topper to the centre of my frame.

I then tied a large lilac bow which I added to the bottom corner.
I added a small butterfly to the centre of the bow.

To finish off with I added a large lilac butterfly from my stash 
to the top corner of my card.

That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Many thanks
Debs xx

No comments: