Sunday 17 April 2016

Summer BBQ New release






Good morning Friends followers and visitors I hope you are all 
well today..

Today see's a new release form Imagine that.

I really enjoyed working with this one as as you can see all
the components of my topper are all individual.
I took the images into a graphic program 
and that is where I made my topper. 




I started with a 8"x 8" white card which I mat and layered it
with red and white card.

I cut out my image with the Sweet Dixie Embroidery square frame.
And I added it to the centre of my card.
 I inked my white ribbon with red alcohol pen.
I then added it to the bottom corner of my card I then added a daisy
to the centre of the bow.
I finished off by adding three daisy's to the top corner.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs 
Debs xxx


No comments: