Thursday 21 April 2016

Kraftyhands Kew floral collection.




Good morning all welcome back to my blog for the second time
this morning.
It is my day to give you a little inspiration using the
Kew Floral Collection CD
Over at Kraftyhands.

For this card I started with a 8"x 8" white card 
which I mat and layered with papers from the CD and
white card.
I then printed off my topper and I cut it out the a 
Sweet Dixie doily die.
I wrapped a piece of ribbon and lace around the centre of
my top mat.
I then added my topper to the centre of my card.
Next I tied a large white bow and I added it to the side of my topper.
I then die cut some foliage out of pink card which I added
to the top of my bow.

That's all for today and I look forward to seeing
you next Thursday.


Thank you for stopping by.

Debs xxx

No comments: