Thursday 28 April 2016

Leesa and the Dust Bunnies







Good morning my friends how are you all doing this morning.
I'm now praying for warm weather as I'm fed up with
all this cold weather it's no good to my joints.
As the pain is so bad when it's cold.

Now back to today's card I have used the Dust bunny image from
Image that designs.
I think she is so cute so I printed of my image and cut it out
with the sweet Dixie swirly frame die.
I mat and layered a 8"x 8" white card with mint and pink card stock
 from my stash
I then added my topper to the centre.
I then cut out my sentiment and I mat and layered which I
added to the corner of my card.
I then tied a large bow out of pink ribbon and I added it to
the bottom corner.
To finish off I added some pearls to all the corner.

That's all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: