Wednesday 3 February 2016

With Love







Good Morning friends followers and visitors I hope you are all
well and survived the bad winds that we have been having at least
it is calming down a little today.

For todays card I have used the Heartfelt creations Arianna die and
stamp set.
And a border die from crafters companion.

I started with a 7"x7" white card base which I cut a white mat and them
I cut anther white mat that I cut the border die all around it.
I added this to my card with foam tape.

Next I stamped my flowers on to vellum and heat embossed them
with WOW powders.
I then inked the back of the petals with creative expressions
blending cloud inks.
I shaped my petals with a ball tool just to give them a little texture.
I made them up and added them to the left side of my mat. I then cut
and inked two leafs and added them to the flowers. 

I love my sentiment with the Sweet Dixies die.
I added this to the top corner.

To finish off with I added a strip of pink gems to the corners.

That's all for today and stay safe while we are having this windy weather.

Many Thanks

Debs xxx

No comments: