Thursday 25 February 2016

Hello Puppy








Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning
It looks as though we could be in for another lovely day but
it is cold out there.
For today's card I have used the Sweet Dixie Intricate oval frame die
and the Sweet Dixies Bunting die set.
And the Image is from Whoopsidaisy designed by the lovely
Linnie Pink.
The image is from the new Cute and Sassy cd.

I started with a card just larger than a A5  which I covered with
some pretty paper from my stash it is from Hobby House.
Then I cut 2 pieces for the top and opposite bottom corner and
then I cut a strip t go down the centre of my card front.

Next I printed off my image from the CD and I cut it out with
the Intricate frame die. While it where still in the die I inked it
with the blending cloud ink in beige.
I then added this to the centre of my card.
I then cut out the bunting out of some more of the Hobby House
matching paper. I added this across the top of my topper.
I then added a flower to each end of it.
and to the bottom corner.
I then tied a bow out of matching ribbon that came with the papers.
I added this to the bottom corner and I added a flower to
the top of the bow.

To finish off with I added some gems to the bunting and to
the corners.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a lovely day.

Hugs
Debs xxx  

No comments: