Monday 1 February 2016

Whoopsidaisy Challenge Hand coloured/Love






Good Morning all This is my second card for today it is
the start of a new Challenge over at whoopsidaisy and the theme is
Hand coloured Image and Love as it is Valentine this month.
You must use a whoopsidaisy image to be in with a chance of winning.
So why not get in the romantic mood and Join us at
And see what the design team have been making.

Fo my card I started off with a 8"x8" white scalloped card
which I covered with papers from my stash.

I printed off my topper and I coloured it with Alcohol pens
I'm not a very good colourer but I am getting there.

I then cut it out with the Sweet Dixie Doily Circle frame die.
While it was still in the die I inked around the edges.
I then added this to the centre of my card.

I then tied a large bow out of two shades of pink ribbon which
I added to the bottom corner. I added a gem to the centre of the bow.

I then added some flower around the side of the topper and
I added some pearls to the flower's.

To finish off I added my sentiment With Love to the
Top corner.

So That's all for today why not pop along to cute daisy may blog
and join us with this challenge.

Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: