Monday 15 February 2016

Ooh La La Challenge #198 Clean and simple





Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning this
is my first card for today there will be another one to follow.

Today is the start of another challenge at Ooh La La and the theme
is clean and simple and it as been chosen by Michele.

I have used the Shawn Jenkins cd for this one which is definitely
a simple card.
I started with a 7"x7" white scalloped card which I covered with
A piece of butterfly paper from the cd.

Next I cut out my image with a circle die which I mounted on to
a die cut that I used the Sweet Dixie decorative circle frame die
out of paper from the same cd.
I then mounted it to the centre of my card using foam tape.

To finish off with I a butterfly that I added to the frame.
That's all for now.
So why not pop along to
and Join in with us. You have also see what the
DT members have been making.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: