Monday 29 February 2016

Ooh La la Challenge #199 Add a sentiment







Good morning friends followers and visitors I hope you are all well
on this Monday morning.

Today sees the start of another challenge over at Ooh la la creations.
And today's theme as been chosen by the lovely Jennifer.
And the theme is add a sentiment.

And be in with a chance of winning 2 digi stamps from the shop.

For my card today I have Paul Oakley cd.

I started with a 7"x7" white scalloped card which I cut a mat from the cd.
I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the centre before
I glued it down.
I printed off my topper from the cd and cut it out with the
Sweet Dixie square swirly frame die.
I then added this to the centre of my card using foam tape.

Next I cut out my sentiment with the Happy Birthday die from
Sweet Dixie. I glued this to a piece of white card with clear glue.
I then cut around the sentiment.
I added this to the tp corner.

Next I tied a large bow out of white organza ribbon which
I added to the bottom corner to finish it off I added a gem to the
centre of the bow.

To finish this card I added some strips of gems to the corner.

That's all fr today and I thank you so much for your continued support.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: