Monday 18 January 2016

Heartfelt Creations shoe stamp






Good morning Friends follower's and Visitor's I hope you have all
had a good Christmas and new year.
I'm sorry I've not been around for the last month due to
my Husband had a massive heart attack the week before Christmas
so I have been looking after him and had not time to craft.

I and George would like to thank all my friends for the
well wishs that we have receive and a special thank you
to my dear friend Jennifer Bradley who messaged me every day.

So back to today's card it is my first one for a month I have used
the Heartfelt creations Shoe stamp and paper's that I got
for Christmas.

I started with a 7"x7" white base card which I covered with one of the
12x12 papers.
Next I stamped the shoe on to cream card and I inked around
the edges. Using foam pads I added it to the bottom of my card.
Next I cut out the flowers from one of the corners of the backing card.
I added these on to the shoe with glue gel.

Using the backing card I cut the flower that's in the top corner
out of the same sheet of backing paper.
I used the Sweet Dixie flower die.
I shaped the flower and leafs t and I added it to the top corner.

To finish off with I tied a small bow out of cream ribbon
and I added this to the shoe.

That's all for today and It's so nice to be back blogging
I have really missed you all.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: