Monday 25 January 2016

styalised Daisy's







Good morning all friends follower's and visitor's I hope you
are all well this morning.

Today's card is made by using the Sweet Dixie Dies I am really
enjoying these dies as they are a really good size if you like
making larger cards.

I started with a 8"x8" white scalloped card which I cut a mat
out of a lovely mint card.
Next I cut a white mat which firstly I cut a aperture in the centre
and white it were still in the die I ran it through a embossing folder.
I then added this to my card.

Next I cut a white round mat just a bit small than the aperture.
I used foam tape to add this to my card.

Next I cut my sentiment out and it is also a Sweet Dixie Die
It is about 41/2 in across so its a large die.
I added this to the centre of my aperture.

With the mint card I cut a butterfly that is from first edition dies.
I added this to the top corner.

I then cut several of the sweet Dixie Stylised Daisy dies in
mint and white card.
I shaped the flowers and I layered them up in Alternate colours
same with the leafs.
I arranged them around the bottom corner of my card.
I added gems to the centre of the flowers.
I the added some swirls of crystals to the edges of the flower's.

To finish off the card I added some gems to the butterfly and to
the sentiment.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your continued
support while George is unwell.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx


No comments: