Friday 18 December 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Niece






Good morning All my friends, visitors and follower's.
I hope you are all well this morning I cant believe that we
have only one week till the big day.
I cant believe that I have finished all my shopping that is a first 
and I have been poorly at that thank god for the internet shopping.

Today's card Is for my Niece who's Birthday is on Christmas Day.
For this card I have used papers and toppers from Hobby House.
I like how everything matches. And the colours are wonderful.
I got this set last Christmas and I put it away never to be seen again.
I am so please that I gave my craft room a really good clean
and sort out. it's  surprising what you can find in craft rooms lol.

I just love the way this one turned out and the paper's are gorgeous.
I finished off with some paper flower's and a bow.
I have just got to add a sentiment to finish it off.

Thats all for today and if I dont see you here before
Christmas I wish you a good one and a Happy New Year.

Best Wishes
Debs xxx

No comments: