Tuesday 26 January 2016

Hobby House







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning are you
all waiting for the storm to hit us I just hope its not going to be as bad
as they are saying. So I think that this will be a good time for
us to lock the doors heating on and craft so we will all stay safe.
What do you think of that idea?

Todays card I have used a Hobby house topper that I found while having
a clean up of my craft room.

I started with a 8"x8" white scalloped card. I then covered it with
a Mat out of brown card.
I then cut a smaller mat out of floral card which I wrapped a piece
ribbon around the centre.
Next I cut a strip of damask card and I stuck a piece of lace down
both sides of it.
I added this down the side of my card.
I cut a mat out of brown card for my topper to sit on. I added this
to the centre.
I then tied a bow and I added this to the side of the topper.

Next I cut some flowers out of the scraps of card that I have used for the card.
I added these to the bottom corner. I have used the
Sweet Dixie Stylish Daisy die for these.

To finish with I added some gems to the centre of the flowers and on the topper.

That's all for today and I thank you for all your continued
support.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: