Saturday 30 January 2016

Full Steam Ahead







Good morning friends follower's and visitor's I hope you
are all well on this Saturday Morning and are ready for a
lovely weekend apart from the weather.

Todays card Is a little different for me as It is a male card
which I struggle to do theres just something about them that
I don't like doing.
But this one I were really happy with as I have used my
New Steam Train die  from Sue Dix of Sweet Dixie Dies.

This one was a really easy card as I just cant sit for long at the minute
as I'm still stiff from my accident.
I started with a 7"x7" white scalloped card which I cut mats
out of cream and brown card. I layered them up.
Next I cut my train out of Gold mirri card. And to make the mat for the
train I drew around the outside of the die on to cream card.
I cut it out and mounted my train on to it.

I used foam tape to added it to the card.
Next I cut my sentiment out of brown card and I added this
to the top corner.

To finish the card off I added pearls to the corners.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your
continued support.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: