Monday 6 July 2015

Whoopsidaisy's Challenge Bling It On

 

 
Good Morning All friend's follower's and Visitor's
I hope you are all well on this Monday Morning.
What are you all up to today as it's my
Birthday I'm having a lazy day and I may sit in
the garden if the sun is out.
After my little boy is taking me out to lunch.
I have the most caring son in the world. 
 
Today is the start of a new Challenge
And the theme is Bling it on.
 
So my card is from the Daisy does Divas cd.
I think that this is one of my favourite cd's.
 
I started with a 7"-7" white card and I cut a mat out
of pink card.
I then cut a piece of pretty paper from the cd.
I then cut a smaller mat out of white card.
I then cut a aperture to one side and I added
this to my card using double sided foam tape so that
you can see the pretty paper through it.
 
Next I cut it out with a rectangle die and I then
added it into the Aperture.
I then added a strip of gems around it.
Next I added some more gems down the side
of the Aperture.
And I also added some gem butterflies too.
I then tied a bow out of pink Organza ribbon
which I added to the side.
 
To finish off with I added two stick pins
in to the bow.
 
That's all for today and please visit Whoopsidaisy
and take part in the challenge.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xx

 

No comments: