Thursday 9 July 2015

Christmas Box Card

Front

Front

Inside


 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
on this Thursday morning I'm hoping we get
a better day than the ones we have just add
as it as rain for the last two days.
 
I looks like I will be spending most of the
 morning at the garage as my car as of a rattle
some ware and we are going on holiday next
week. Plus yesterday I got a letter from Nissan
say there is a fault on some of the new cars.
So it's to have that checked.
You pay all that money and then it as to go
back in for faults this is the second time
since I got it and its a brand new car.
 
Anyway back to the card for today I've used
last years Hunky-dory toppers.
 
I started by making a 8"-8" white box card.
I decorated the front of the card with the toppers
from hunky-dory.
Next I decorated the inside of the box card
and after I decorated the inside I added a piece
of Acitate to make it like glass'
 
Then to finish it off I added lots of the poinsettia's
around the frame and a red bow to
the front of the box I enjoyed making this
card as I just could play about with it.
 
Anyway that's all for today and I thank you all
for all the comments you leave me. It makes
it all worth while doing my blog just knowing
that you get some pleasure seeing my cards.
 
Many thanks
Debsxxx

No comments: