Thursday 16 July 2015

Let it snow





 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
and thank you for stopping by.
 
I would just like to welcome
Roberta Sharpe
to my blog
Roberta if you have a blog could you
leave me a link to it thank you.
 
It's so wrong im making Christmas cards and
it's red hot out side.
I hope it's going to be as nice as yesterday.
I sat reading my book for 1 hour yesterday and
it didn't feel that hot but it got my nose.
At least I've started my tan off as we
have only got two more sleeps and then it's
holiday time.
 
Any way back to todays card I have used a
Spellbinder's Christmas border from 2013
Christmas dies.
And a spellbinder's poinsettia die also from 2013.
 
I framed my image with the spellbinder's
Floral Ovals die set.
 
And my topper is from Hobby art and it's
called Let it snow.
 
The sparkler on my bow is from a necklace
from primark it was £2 and I got 15 sparkler's
from it.
It's worth just having a look in primarks
jewellery to cut up.
 
That's all for today and I thank you so
much for your continued support.
And the lovely comments that you keep
leaving me.
 
I hope you all have a lovely day
Many thanks
Debs xxx
  

No comments: