Wednesday 15 July 2015

As he been yet





 
Good morning all friend's, Follower's and Visitor's
I hope you are all well this morning.
It looks like its going to be a lovely day.
 
What are you all up to today I something better
than I've will be doing.
I've got to do the ironing ready for hols
on Saturday, I don't know why I'm doing it
as they will still need doing when they come
out of case.
 
Anyway back to todays card I have used one
of the topper's from Hobby house.
And the card is from Anna marie.
The dies I have used is the Sue Wilson's
Snow flake border's and tags dies and some
of my older dies the timeless rectangles.
 
I cut two of the borders out one in  white
and one in red so that it looks like a shadow.
 
I tied my bow out of red and white satin ribbon
which I added to the side of my topper.
And the snow flake dazzler was from
stamps by Chloe it just finishes off.
 
I would just like to thank you all for
your continued support. from Saturday
I will be miss for two week but if I can get
internet I will try and visit your blogs at night.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: