Wednesday 1 July 2015

A touch of vintage




 
 
Good morning all friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well on this Wednesday.
Well it looks like we are in for another hot day
like yesterday.
I couldn't believe how hot it was I can sit in the sun
it doesn't bother me but I couldn't do with
it yesterday when I got in the car it were 29.
And they have forecasted it hotter today.
 
Today's card is a really quick card I started
with a 8-8 off white card.
which I cut a piece of patterned vintage
paper but before I glued it down I wrapped a
piece of dusky lace around the top of the card.
 
I then glued it down next I mat and layered it
with pink and cream card.
using double sided foam tape I added it to the
top corner of my card front.
 
Next using some pearlescent velum I cut
my flowers with the Asta die set.
and I added a gem into the centre of each flower.
 
To finish the card I tied a large bow out of
Dusky pink satin ribbon.
I added this to below my topper. I then made
two hatpins for the bow and I then added a gem flower
on to the centre of the bow.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all for
all the lovely comments that you have been
leaving me.
Just be very careful if you go out in the sun.
Just don't get burnt.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx    

No comments: