Google+ Followers

Friday, 19 December 2014

My little cherub





Good morning all hope you are all well
Now that I've finished with Christmas cards
Its time to look to brighter times.
And I think that this card certainly does that.

This is a 8"-8" card which I added two different
Backing papers.
I stamped my image and coloured it with
Spectrum noir pens.

I then cut it out with the smallest die from
The spellbinders grand decorative circles.
And while still in the die I went around the edges

With a pink disstrested ink.
I added it to the centre of my card with
Doublesided foam tape.

I then tied a large bow out of pink organza ribbon
I then made two hatpins for the bow.

With my hot glue gun I stuck a lot of paper
Flowers all around the side of my topper.

To finish off I glued some rose ribbon
Across the bottom.

I do hope you like this card as much as I do.
It would be lovely if you could leave me
Your thoughts on this. 
So that I could visit your blog.

Many thanks

Debs xxx

Post a Comment