Friday 19 December 2014

My little cherub





Good morning all hope you are all well
Now that I've finished with Christmas cards
Its time to look to brighter times.
And I think that this card certainly does that.

This is a 8"-8" card which I added two different
Backing papers.
I stamped my image and coloured it with
Spectrum noir pens.

I then cut it out with the smallest die from
The spellbinders grand decorative circles.
And while still in the die I went around the edges

With a pink disstrested ink.
I added it to the centre of my card with
Doublesided foam tape.

I then tied a large bow out of pink organza ribbon
I then made two hatpins for the bow.

With my hot glue gun I stuck a lot of paper
Flowers all around the side of my topper.

To finish off I glued some rose ribbon
Across the bottom.

I do hope you like this card as much as I do.
It would be lovely if you could leave me
Your thoughts on this. 
So that I could visit your blog.

Many thanks

Debs xxx

No comments: