Saturday 6 December 2014

Marianne dies





Good morning all my blogging freinds well its
Soon got around to Saturday again.
Well today is a day that I'm going to keep myself busy all day as I've got a hospital appointment
Tonight I know its sounds a funny day
For hospital appointment.
But I've got to go and have a MRI scan
And I'm not looking forward to as I keep falling.
But what's worrying me the hospital that I'm going to
Is the cancer hospital I just keep telling myself
That they must be just using there scanner.
Anyway back to today's card.

I started with a 8"-8" cream scalloped card.
Which I cut a mat out of pale blue
And cream checked card
And then a cream one out of linin card.

Then I cut a checked mat at 6"-6" out of checked card
And the a cream one.

Then with a marrianne square die set I cut out
The largest die out of checked card I'm very sorry I can't
Remember the name of this die set.

Then with cream card I cut the next die down.
And then the next in checked card.

I matted the two largest mats together but before
I stuck them down I wrapped a piece cream
Ribbon around them.

Next I matted all the rest of the dies up
And I added the to the centre of the card
Near to the top.

I then tied a large cream double bow
And then i added it to the bottom of
My topper and I added a button onto
The knot of the bow.

To finish with I added some gems to the
Corners.

The dies can be bought from

I would just like to thank you for taking time 
Out to stop by my blog.
I do appreciate all your comments you leave.
And I love to visit your blogs.

Many thanks

Debs xxx

No comments: