Monday 1 December 2014

Hunkydory Christmas





Good morning all fellow bloggers and new be's
Well its another dark and miserable day here but we pray
In hope that it brightens up later.
I've got one busy day ahead I've got to wash lounge curtains and change them. Then I've got some baking to do
And got the lounge a good clean ready for
Christmas tree coming out.

Now back to today's card
I started off with a 8"-8" white card base.
I then cut a mat a 73/4" - 73/4" in white. And then
I cut a square aperture out in this mat.

Next I lined up my topper with my aperture then I added
My mat using double sided foam tape. So that the image shows through the Aperture.

With some teal coloured card I cut a frame by using
Spellbinders Labels 41 Decorative Accents die set.
I glued it over my image.

I then cut a flower by using LeCreat' multi flower  006
Which I glued in to the bottom left corner.
To finish with I cut two
Of the Sue Wilson' s finishing touches
Petite vinery leafs which I added to just
Behind the flower.

You can buy dies from

Thank you very much for taking time
Out to stop by.
It would be lovely if you would leave me 
Your thoughts on this card.
And I would love to visit your
Blog if you have one.

Many thanks

Debs xxx

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Debs. love the embossed background. Beautiful card and lovely image used along with gorgeous colour combo.
aNNie xx
The Journey is the Start

Candy is on my blog....
http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/brea-ornament.html

Patricia said...

Wow! I like, I like, I really, really like.
What a stunning card, everything gis beautiful.
Hugs

Patricia x